The best tool for uploading data from Excel into Salesforce.
Clear seperation of responsibilities
In many organisations, dataloading is done by Administrators, because it often requires indepth knowledge about the way a Salesforce Objects are set up. SmartUpload helps Administrators to offload this work to business users.
- Administrators can create predefined mapping templates, specifying how Excel files are mapped to Salesforce objects.
- Business users have an easy to use, intuitive interface for uploading excels.
- SmartUpload does extensive validation and pre-processing, and will notify business users of any errors in their upload.
SmartUpload distinguishes itself from competitors because of the following features:
- Native support for Excel files, which prevents data errors from using CSV files
- Data validation on cell data, including advanced Regular Expressions and other validation rules to ensure data integrity.
- Multiple levels of lookups, removing the need for exports: data will be aggregated at run-time.
SmartUpload is currently in closed beta.
If you want to try it out, you can head over to the free version, which has some limitations but can be used without charge.
When a paid version is launched, the following licensing options will be added:
AdminsFor every Salesforce Org, you will need at least 1 Admin license, to create mappings for your users.
Business usersNormal users only require a Basic license, which allows them to import excel data to Salesforce.
Trials and discountsAll plans come with a 1 month free trial. We offer volume discounts for large amounts of users, plus significant discounts to charities and non-profits.
For any questions regarding SmartUpload, please use the contact form below.
SmartUpload is a product of Verelst IT Consulting.
Burgemeester Smitsstraat 6
BTW / VAT ID: NL001754486B38
KVK / Chamber of commerce ID: 73577928